The Principal's Advisory is a group of students (grades 9-12) who meet regularly with the Principal, Mrs. Alana
Charlton in order to:
- be a student VOICE for providing student input in the school decision making-process;
- coordinate and run school assemblies;
- coordinate transition activities for students new to the school;
- provide memebers for assisting with school announcements over the P.A;
- and take part in some community service projects in collaboration with Reynolds Leadership.
*If you have any concerns, ideas, questions... please pass them along to a representative above or see Mrs. Charlton
about becoming a member.
Present Focus Areas
- Providing student Feedback to the Literacy Team regarding Reynolds Reads
- Organizing Remembrance Day Assembly
- Heiffer Project
- Centennial Project